Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I've lost 52 pounds so far with Plexus!


I've been overweight my entire life - I came into this world a chunky child at 10 lbs. and 9 ozs. 
Nothing I've ever tried seem to work LONG TERM!  I was told this past year that I would need to have a double knee replacement - not what a 43 year old wants to hear.  The muscles in my knees had weekend terribly and the severe inflammation in my knees caused both knee caps to move outward by nearly 3" each.  Painful to say the least.  Walking was an almost no-go.  I relied on the motorized carts when I had to go shopping but most often I had someone else do my shopping for me.  I was at my wits end - literally!  In Feb of 2013 I started using Plexus Slim.  One pink drink and one accelerator per day.  One drink mix packet poured in a 10-12 oz. bottle of water, shook up and drank it every morning around 9am along with one accelerator capsule.  By April 18th I was able to walk again, and not only walk but run.  Yes, I said run.  I was going to pay a bill one day and it was pouring down rain.  I got out of my truck and on instinct I took off running so as to not get soaked - thought nothing about it.  When I got to the door of the business I stopped and realized...I had just ran.  Something I had not been able to do for about 10 years! OMG!!!!  What was going on?  Turns out my Dr. said the Plexus helped to get rid of the inflammation in  my knees (and throughout my body) and allowed my knee caps to go back to where they were intended to be.  From Feb. 27th, 2013 up through today (Sept. 25th, 2013) I've lost a total of 52 pounds!  I can walk around the stores when I go shopping and I don't have to send anyone to do my shopping for me - I do it myself now!  Not only has Plexus helped me get my life back but it's helping me get my health back - and I'm making money along the way!  Where else could you get paid to lose weight, get healthy and share this amazing opportunity with others?  No where besides Plexus!

www.tnplexuscarol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment