Sunday, December 1, 2013

MY PLEXUS JOURNEY


I have been overweight my entire life! Over the course of my adult life I've tried so many different diets and diet type programs. I've taken phentermine and even when through the pre-council stage (going to the meetings/classes) of having gastric bypass surgery. The phentermine worked for a few weeks and I would lose about 20 pounds but I would have to stop taking it because it made my blood pressure go up too much. When I stopped taking it I would gain the 20 pounds back plus some. Being overweight really took a toll on my knees. My knees had so much inflammation that each knee cap was pushed outwards (sideways) by 3", which made it difficult at best for me to walk and get around. My doctor told me I would need surgery - on both knees. She wanted me to try and lose about 40 pounds before I had the surgery so my re-hab/physical therapy would be easier for me and so I wouldn't blow my new knees out. I told her I would try. I ran into a lady that was selling Plexus and bought a 3 day trial pack from her. In those 3 days I had increased energy, decreased appetite and I noticed on the second night I actually slept the entire night. When I called the lady back to order more she talked to me about the benefits of becoming an ambassador. I told her I would sign up as an ambassador just to get my product at cost but wasn't interested in selling anything - and wasn't going to. By my 8th week on Plexus my friends and family really started noticing the weight I was losing (I had lost 32 pounds). The biggest change everyone, including myself, noticed was I was able to walk and get around without the aid of an electric scooter or wheelchair. I had people wanting to buy Plexus Slim from me and some even wanted to join as an ambassador. By June I had lost 48 pounds and my doctor told me that I did not need surgery at this time. She and I both were crying! Plexus Slim has helped me to lose weight, and I'm still losing. It's gotten rid of almost all the inflammation in my body and it's made a huge difference in my overall health. I feel so much better.
Plexus Slim was designed to help Type 2 diabetics regulate their blood sugar levels. A side effect of the product was weight loss - awesome! Plexus Slim also gets your cholesterol and lipids to healthy levels. I just can't tell you enough how great these products are! The are all natural - our entire product line.
I would love to add you to our testimonials page on Facebook so you can see/hear it from people (most aren't even ambassadors, they are customers) that use Plexus Slim. Friend me on Facebook (Carol Smith Rhodes).  You can also see some testimonials and additional product information on my website www.tnplexuscarol.com.
Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment